Jay Mastermind "The Meditative State"

 Because I'm a fan of Rome Cee's music.  I saw him share a link on twitter to a mixtape.  So I'm like ofcourse if he's on it, it's probably dope as shxt.

Jay Mastermind puts together a dope mixtape featuring various artist such as, Rome Cee, Ace, Samyule, M. Diamond, NaRey, Tai & Pascal and Professor X. There's so many artist in Bmore, I'm not too familiar with everyone. But I'm glad I gave this a listen. Cause now I'm checking for Jay and all these other artist. My favorite joints on this project were, "Parachute Me" ,  "Outta Control", and "Up, Yup, What".  However, mostly every track on here is pretty dope.  I'm definitely throwing this on my iPod.. Big S/O to Jay Mastermind and everyone that had something to do with this Masterpiece.  #Salutations

Download This Mixtape Now!!!

Comments

  1. Thanks for the love..Bmore has much more to offer....Stay tuned!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

TrapRock Gear!!


See other gifts available on Zazzle.
TrapRockGear