M.I.A. "Born Free"

M.I.A, Born Free from ROMAIN-GAVRAS on Vimeo.


M.I.A.'s 9 minute controversial new music video features American police rounding up red head kids beating them and putting them into desert bound vans..It shows the police shooting a child in the head and blowing them up with land mines.."If this ain't the wildest shit ever". Music videos are getting crazy these days. I wonder if this a part of the promotion plan. They call this the return of the event video. Artist are trying to go back to making videos like Michael Jackson's "Thriller". You know where it's almost like watching a damn movie. Some ppl say this video is a strong political statement. And also a crude metaphor for the treatment of minorities..They also say the content and the message in the video is pointless..I don't know if we should call this a music video...It's like a combination of police brutality and genocide. This video was banned from YouTube. I personally think it was kinda wild. But whateva, music video's today are only getting worse. So that's was actually cool for those that like to keep up with times. It just give everyone something to talk about and takes the attention away from Erykah Badu's video that's all...But you be the judge..

M.I.A. the Redhead kid slayer...lol.

Comments

Popular Posts

TrapRock Gear!!


See other gifts available on Zazzle.
TrapRockGear