"Poppo The Illest"

You see normally I wouldn't listen to a mixtape that's filled with well known industry tracks. But I was browsing on my blog affiliates page www.4dolobeatz.com and I found this mixtape by "Poppo The Illest".  I'm not even gonna lie, what really caught my attention was the cover...lmao! With a bad ass chick on his side as a nurse and he's sitting in a wheelchair with the hospital gown on and nike socks. Chilling in the hospital hallway.  I'm a big fan of good album/mixtape artwork. This mixtape was hosted by Dj Alamo. Both Alamo & Poppo both Repping Jersey!! On this project he's definitely not trying to sound like anyone else.  Although this is a mixtape and it has a lot of industry beats on it, each track was mixed very well.  And yes ofcourse on the first listen I just skimmed thru it. But I can say I will listen to this several times.  I love the fact the songs aren't that long.

Follow @PoppoTHEiLLest
Follow @djalamonj
Follow @Iam4dolo
Follow @BigDroTeamArson 
Follow @TrapRockRadio




4Dolo produced "6 Digit Flow" and "Ask About Me" ft. Money Malc.  And be sure to hear more of his production on Baltimore artist Big Dro's upcoming project "The Watcher".

  Listen & Download!! And remember who put you on!!!

Comments

Popular Posts

TrapRock Gear!!


See other gifts available on Zazzle.
TrapRockGear