M1 Platoon (The Motto x Metro Kids) Official Videos


 DMV's own M1 Platoon (Which stands for Murder 1 Platoon) consist of Big Chopps (MC), Scoopay (MC), Sean D (MC), Vaughn Garcia (MC/Producer) & DJ Mista Selecta (DJ) which in my eyes are one DOPE hip hop collective coming up in this game & they also have strong ties with the talented super producer 9th Wonder. I have been listening to M1 Platoon for a while now and instantly fell in love with their different style of music, Big Chopps was featured on Buckshot & 9th Wonder 2008 album entitled "Chemistry" on a track called "Shinin' Y'all" & I thought Big Chopps had one of the illest verse on the song along side rapping with a hip hop legend. So over through the years I have been keeping up with the collective & they have dropped a mixtape entitled "Rippn' They Sh*t" which is a project showcasing their lyrical ability over instrumentals. They also dropped their 1st visual entitled "Metro Kids" which is still till this day one of my favorite tracks from M1 Platoon & after that I was ready for a full length project but after the video dropped M1 disappeared while still doing shows here & there but with no new project nor songs on the internet made me wonder were they working on a new album but I've recently chopped it up with Scoopay & he stated there is in fact a new project on the way. So the collective is back like they never left & ready to takeover this game by storm with their newest visual "The Motto" (Directed by Be El Be) from their upcoming project entitled "Illest In America..." which has no release date yet but this video should hold you over & prepare you for what I believe is going to be one of the dopest projects this year, I also included "Metro Kids" Official Video too.
#IllestInAmerica 

Follow M1 Platoon on Twitter: @M1_Platoon
                     
Available Links:

Comments

Popular Posts

TrapRock Gear!!


See other gifts available on Zazzle.
TrapRockGear