Master P Exclusive Interview with AllHipHop



Legendary Hip-Hop mogul No Limit's Percy "Master P" Miller does an exclusive interview with allhiphop.com yesterday at an event in Dallas,TX.While Master P’s mark his resurgence into the Hip-Hop game, Percy Miller has been taking notes on what the game’s been doing, as he plots to make his next $75 million independently.Master P discusses his relationship with Cash Money founder Birdman and he see's him as competition.Percy says "Me and Baby always been cool, man. People don’t know, but I’ve always been in competition, because Baby always pushes me, you know what I’m saying, and I always push him. Like right now, he’s on top and that’s what’s pushing me. Now I’m like, OK, I gotta check out what they doing. I respect it,” he explained. “Now I’m back in this thing, and that’s kind of like my motivation now".Also Percy Miller speaks on the situation regarding his brother C-Murder and possibly renewing No Limit Records with new artist as well.Checkout this video and enjoy this very intriuging interview looks like Master P has some big plans under his sleeve bought to you from "The Archives". 

 Follow Master P on twittter:@MasterPMiller 
Follow me on twitter:@CraigoGettems

Comments

Popular Posts

TrapRock Gear!!


See other gifts available on Zazzle.
TrapRockGear