MARCUS "PLEASURE P" COOPER "I LOVE GIRLS" FEAT. TYGA


SWAGGA ENTERTAINMENT PRESENTS
MARCUS "PLEASURE P" COOPER FEAT. TYGA
"I LOVE GIRLS"
THE FIRST OFFICIAL SINGLE OFF THE NEW ALBUM


eOne Music is proud to announce a new worldwide deal with three-time Grammy nominee and R&B hitmaker Marcus "Pleasure P" Cooper, and his company Swagga Entertainment. With his current single "I Love Girls" featuring YMCMB lyricist Tyga hitting the airwaves this month, Pleasure P is finalizing his full-length album for release in late Fall or early Winter 2012.
“We are so proud to have Pleasure P on our R&B roster," beams eOneMusic President Alan Grunblatt. “He is truly a master of his craft and makes amazing records.” 
Pleasure P's new album with eOne follows the singer’s 2009 Grammy-nominated debut The Introduction of Marcus Cooper, which spawned the number one hit singles "Boyfriend #2" and "Under." 
Pleasure P also unveils his new, fan-friendly website www.marcuscoopermusic.com.  The site is live today.
"I am excited to show my artistic growth with this new project," explains Pleasure P. "I'm ready to bring back an element of romance that I feel people still want to hear; music that we can slow dance to and enjoy by candlelight. I'm having fun and blazing new trails with classic style, and I look forward to taking music lovers on this journey with me."

Follow his official verified Twitter page: @Marcus_Cooper

Comments

Popular Posts

TrapRock Gear!!


See other gifts available on Zazzle.
TrapRockGear