DJ Khaled (Kiss The Ring Album)



1.Shout Out To The Streets (Feat. Meek Mill, Ace Hood, Plies) 
2.Bitches And Bottles (Lets Get It Started) (Feat. Lil Wayne, T.I., Future) 
3.I Wish You Would (Feat. Kanye West And Rick Ross) 
4.Take It To The Head (Feat. Rick Ross, Nicki Minaj, Chris Brown, Lil Wayne) 
5.They Ready (Feat. J. Cole, Big K.R.I.T., Kendrick Lamar) 
6.Im So Blessed (Feat. Big Sean, Wiz Khalifa, Ace Hood, T-Pain) 
7.Hip Hop (Feat. Scarface, Nas, DJ Premier) 
8.I Did It For My Dawgz (Feat. Rick Ross, Meek Mill, Frech Montana, Jadakiss) 
9.I Dont See Em (Feat. Birdman, Ace Hood, 2 Chainz) 
10.Dont Pay 4 It (Feat. Wale, Tyga, Mack Maine, Kirko Bangz) 
11.Suicidal Thoughts (Feat. Mavado) 
12.Outro (They Dont Want War) (Feat. Ace Hood) 
13.Dont Get Me Started (Ace Hood) (Bonus Track) 
14. Aktion Pak (Mavado) (Bonus Track) 
15.B Boyz (Birdman Feat. Kendrick Lamar, Ace Hood, Mack Maine) (Bonus Track)

New album from YMCMB's own Mr.We The Best himself DJ Khaled. He releases his brand new album Kiss The Ring which hits stores today. This is Khaled's sixth album loaded with monster features from Wiz Khalifa,Lil Wayne,Rick Ross,2 Chainz,Future,Ace Hood,Kendrick Lamar,Kirko Bangz,Ace Hood,Plies,Mack Maine,J.Cole,Big Sean,Big K.R.I.T,Chris Brown,and many more. With features like this Kiss The Ring is a must hear download it here for FREE bought to you by The Archives.


Follow me on twitter:@CraigoGettems


Comments

Popular Posts

TrapRock Gear!!


See other gifts available on Zazzle.
TrapRockGear