Throwback: Notorious B.I.G. x Jay-Z x Angela Winbush (I Love The Dough)






On the 16th Anniversary of the late Notorious B.I.G passing we pay homage to one biggest impacts in the game Hip-Hop. We revisit & reminisce on the Brooklyn MC on many classic tracks and videos from the man "B-I-G". It may or may not be your best of all-time, however its no question from the mid 90's in his time he's was one the most influential artists today. You can hear many his lines & music sampled in a lot of today's artist from Jay-Z, Fabolous, 50 Cent, Juelz Santana, Jadakiss, Ab-Soul, Monica and many more. TrapRock Archives revisits his track "I Love The Dough" off his 1997 album Life After Death featuring Jay-Z and Angela Winbush.. Enjoy from The Archives R.I.P Christopher "Notorious B.I.G" Wallace.

Follow me on twitter:@CraigoxGettems

Comments

Popular Posts

TrapRock Gear!!


See other gifts available on Zazzle.
TrapRockGear