Marsha Ambrosius - Friends & Lovers (Artwork/Tracklist)

marsha-ambrosius-friends-lovers-main

01. Friends & Lovers Intro
02. So Good
03. Night Time
04. 69
05. Shoes
06. How Much More (Interlude)
07. Stronger f. Dr. Dre
08. You & I
09. La La La La La
10. Cupid (Shot Me Straight Through My Heart)
11. Kiss & Fuckk (Interlude)
12. Love
13. Run
14. Spend All My Time f. Charlie Wilson
15. OMG I Miss You
16. Streets of London f. Skye & Lindsey Stirling




New album artwork & official tracklist for singer & songwriter Marsha Ambrosius. Marsha new album "Friends & Lovers" due out 7.15.14 will be her 2nd solo album. Production will include Mr.Hudson, J.U.S.T.I.C.E League, Da Internz and more.

Follow Marsha Ambrosius on twitter:@MarshaAmbrosius
Follow me on twitter:@CraigoxGettems


Comments

Popular Posts

TrapRock Gear!!


See other gifts available on Zazzle.
TrapRockGear