Young Jack Thriller!!

Now I didn't think I was the only one that saw this kat on YouTube..My man Drag posted one of his videos on FaceBook..And I was like wow..This dude is really funny and creative with his videos. I ran into his YouTube videos on the humble like 3 months ago during the snow blizzard and saw the interview he did with Whitney Houston..and he one with Mike Vick. This guy is crazy. But funny as all hell. Don't be suprised if you see him more in the future. But here are 3 of his videos...Oh yeah and subscribe to his YouTube vids, search "kingofpopcomedytv" and find him FaceBook "Young Jack Thriller"....


Interviews Rihanna.......



Interviews Chris Brown...



Tiger's Black Mistress...



Interviews Tiger Woods...



Subscribe to "Kingofpopcomedytv" on YouTube!!

Comments

Popular Posts

TrapRock Gear!!


See other gifts available on Zazzle.
TrapRockGear