Young Jeezy & Don Cannon talks about "Trap or Die II" mixtape..



Sway sits down with Young Jeezy and Don Cannon to get the low down on Trap Or Die II. To start things off, Jeezy goes right into the meaning of the cover.

“I know a lot of cats are trippin’ off the cover,” Young said. “I tell ‘em like this: You had Martin Luther King, you had Malcolm X. One thing I respected about Malcolm X is that he believed in what he believed in. He died believing in it. That’s how I am. I would never compare myself to the great Malcolm, but I will die believing in what I believe in.”

Cannon chimes in and speaks on how DJ Drama was originally supposed to do the project and more. They both sounds the same anyway...That sushi looks damn good too. And I don't even eat sushi...lol.

Comments

Popular Posts

TrapRock Gear!!


See other gifts available on Zazzle.
TrapRockGear