AIR JACOBS!!

This has got to be one of the mixtapes of the year...I've been waiting on this mixtape for a long time..I've been hearing about the shit way before it came out. And I've been trying to follow all the tracks the homie Rickie has released prior to the mixtape release. I can tell Rickie really put some work into this...time and thought..This mixtape contains all original productions as well as features from: Rotimi, 2 Pistols, Artic, Wordsmith and more...
I actually sad down and listened to this myself..It's a track on here called "Defense", which so far is one of my favorites. Street Scott from Team Arson Music Group also produced a track on it. Show my homie some love!! I stay tuned you'll be hearing a track with I and the homie Rickie Jacobs real soon!! POW!!

Listen to it for yourself and you be the judge!! Feel free to download it! You'll need it!!




Click This Image to see an exclusive interview with Rickie Jacobs and Pendragon..
Click Here to View The Video Titled: Glass Magazine Exclusive Interview - Rickie Jacobs

Comments

Popular Posts

TrapRock Gear!!


See other gifts available on Zazzle.
TrapRockGear