PENDRAGON & BIG DRO (WEEK OFF)



The Big Homie (PenDragon) and myself (Big Dro) remixed Lil Wayne's track "I'm Single". Ofcourse I think we killed the shit! It all started with Drag. He actually did his version several months ago. But never released it. Then it became a hit on a radio. So I guess he decided to throw it out there before the whole world decided to rap on the shit. And I always wanted to do it since I heard the "No Ceilings" mixtape by Lil Wayne. Then I just added my verse in.

PenDragon just dropped recently dropped the classic mixtape "Style For Free". Stay Tuned for "The Watcher" by Big Dro. We all decided to make Style For Free a trilogy. So The Watcher will be apart of that collection..The Street Scott "That beautiful Somewhere" All hosted by Dj Craigo Gettems. STAY TUNED TO TRAPROCKRADIO...POW!!

Comments

Popular Posts

TrapRock Gear!!


See other gifts available on Zazzle.
TrapRockGear