What happened to this guy??

"Never Give Up On Your Dreams, and They'll Come True!!!"

It's crazy how ppl are found these days. I need this guy to do some drops on my mixtape..lmao. But he definitely has the voice for the radio. I really hope to see him go further with all of this.



Just imagine..There's always a homeless person on almost every corner..especially in my hometown "Baltimore". I mean even in the suburban areas. And ofcourse they're all out there to make money..But did you ever think that most of them have a hidden talent? Yeah they're homeless, need money, shelter, and a bath..but at the end of the day, they're human just like the best of them. They have dreams as well. But on another note, Alot of people you see on the median strip or on the corner begging for money aren't homeless. They just tryna make some money. Here in Bmore I've seen churches, fake basketball teams, cheerleaders, all kinds of organizations on the median strip begging for money. I mean even the fire men will jump out there with a boot begging for money.




Comments

Popular Posts

TrapRock Gear!!


See other gifts available on Zazzle.
TrapRockGear