Skarr Akbar "A.D.I.D.A.S."


Baltimore Artist Skarr Akbar goes in on his version of "My Adidas" 2012.  He started the year off correct with this one.  He shows his appreciation for the Adidas brand and style by making this track.  This isn't your typical song about the latest fashion. This brand has been around for years and most of us have grown up on it.  Although most of the younger generations are stuck on the latest brands. Skarr shows that he's a big Adidas fan and that he loves their brand.  When I hear this track I have a vision of Skarr doing a commercial for this.  This would definitely be the perfect song to promote the ADIDAS brand.  Hear it for yourself!!

Ofcourse as creative as he is ADIDAS is an acronym.  
       A -Attidude 
     D- Decade
   I-Impact 
          D-Dedication 
               A- Appreciation  
S-Style

Comments

Popular Posts

TrapRock Gear!!


See other gifts available on Zazzle.
TrapRockGear