"Our First Mixtape" NJRFSU

You don't hear joints like this anymore...Dope Lyrics..Dope Beats!! Some of them kinda have a dub step feeling...I like this one. I'm half way done listening to it...I may run it back a few times tho..lol.

The intro entitled "Our First Intro" was hilarious...On the second track "Get Active" the producer Nadus has a lot to say on the drums and percussion. Followed by a few synths..."Loud" my kind of title. Same producer, Nadus. He tweeked this sample in a vicious way...Everyone must have a weed song on their album!! Mary Jane is the best! "Snookie's Revenge" prod. by Rouga, had a little "Swag" mixed wit a westcoast hyphy feeling..."Let that boy cook".  "Got 'em Like" is a dope record! With Ezrahk on the production and a good feature from Tommie Chase, this joint is definitely a banger.  "Tell Me What U Know" featuring Al-Kayduh, obviously not an original joint. But they bodied it.  They added their own twist to it.  If I have never heard the Fab and Meek joint I would've thought this was there joint. They did their thing. With a producer named "Rude", you know he's bringing that shxt! "Child" is one of them joints you can visualize and see a video for.  The beat talks to you. The drums go perfect with the sample.  And lyrics are dope! That's on my personal playlist. On "Life" OMG!!! I think this is the one! Everything about this song is dope! That's all I'm gonna say about that.  "Jrugs Rock n Roll", well I'm still trying to figure this one out...lol. They slowed the melody down. I think every beat on this mixtape is dope. Ezrahk comes back with another banger on "High Times".  With a little Techno feeling...and the baseline is sick! "Grow Up" is one those tracks I would love to see them perform.  Producer Elete Wright bounce back with the illest joint. Perfect track to pump up the crowd.  Also features Al-Kayduh. 
"She Got It" is one of my favorite joints on here...Different type of club feeling. On "Dis Shit Right Here", producer Elete Wright goes in on the drums with a live acoustic sound. This is like the best beat for a cypher. "Death" has a message in it some where.  These guys are killing these records.  Elete Wright on the beat again.  With only two minutes, they bodied this joint. Back and forth flow.  I swear you don't hear shxt like this anymore.  "I Made It" was perfect for the end of the mixtape.  Just my personal opinion, whoever that is with the high pitched voice on the hook is hilarious.  I was like damn they singing their ass off..lol. But this is a great track. Lyrics really match the song.  People will always try to kill your dreams and tell you you won't make it.  So they ended the mixtape off with "Waiting", which was produced by Nadus.  This track has a pop feeling according to the drums. But with those dope lyrics they definitely rode the beat perfectly.  At this point you would say to yourself  "Damn I need to hear this again.." Play it Back!!

Listen & Download!!!

 

Comments

Popular Posts

TrapRock Gear!!


See other gifts available on Zazzle.
TrapRockGear