Ellis "BMC2K12" (The End Game)

Baltimore artist "Ellis" dropped an ill mixtape called "BMC2K12 (The End Game). I listened to this joint several times before I decided to speak on it. With a lot of hip hop and soul filled tracks, this project would be a classic in my eyes. Ellis uses his art of story telling to blaze most of the tracks on this mixtape. He rides that lane that most artist can't really drive in...And that's being lyrical. He opens this joint up with an all time classic "Back 2 Life".  The last time this track was remade was back in 2001 by Jadakiss & Mary J. Blidge, which appeared on a Dj Clue Mixtape.  My favorite joints are....ALL OF THEM!! lol. But I'm a big fan of "So Visual", "God's Design", and "Done Deal".

Follow @BlueRaye

Hear it for Yourself!!

Comments

Popular Posts

TrapRock Gear!!


See other gifts available on Zazzle.
TrapRockGear