Rose Breyae (Maybe Its Love)



Debut single from Baltimore's own R&B songstress Rose Breyae from her debut album Purple Reign coming soon.Rose wrote this song for good men who make their women feel good which that i came across few days ago.I've shared many converstions with Rose and shes like a student that always wants to improve and better herself as a artist and also models as well.I first heard of her on a song ft Nick Rich "Fall For Your Type" about a year and a half ago.Her voice is very amazing and definitely displayed in her new single which gives me a classic feel to of R&B in the 90's. Rose also has collaboration out now with Legacy "Hold My Own" available on her youtube page "1RoseBreyae".I hope to hear and see more from Rose in the future so checkout and enjoy..Also be on the lookout for (Maybe Its Love Video) to drop valetines day.


Follow Rose Breyae on twitter:@1RoseBreyae
Follow me on twitter:@CraigoGettems

Comments

Popular Posts

TrapRock Gear!!


See other gifts available on Zazzle.
TrapRockGear