Fashion: A Bathing Ape GIANT 1ST CAMO RAIN JACKET


It appears that the 2012 spring/summer collection from BAPE will include a number of items featuring the iconic 1ST CAMO pattern, from durable seasonal outerwear to GORE-TEX lined bucket caps. This time around the Japanese label offers the GIANT 1ST CAMO RAIN JACKET, fitting for what will surely be another season of erratic weather. This protective piece sports a two-button collar, mesh liner, drawstring waistband and detachable sleeves turning it into a short-sleeve shirt. The BAPE insignia with the text, “APE SHALL NEVER KILL APE” is also seen. Be on the lookout for this raincoat to release at BAPE STORES globally. -www.hypebeast.com

Andy Haines says on hypebeast.com: "looks less like camo and more like a bunch of piles of shit on a tan jacket"

I've never been a big fan of the whole BAPE thing...So this coat definitely didn't catch my eye. Although, I am a big fan of "EARTH-TONE" colors and camouflage material, I would never buy this damn jacket..lol. The style isn't too bad. But I think that the pattern is pretty lazy. I bet it was copy and paste type thing. And then I really don't care for the removable sleeves...I mean really...I really wants a short sleeve coat? But if you see this and decide to drop a dollar on it, more power to you!! -Big Dro



Comments

Popular Posts

TrapRock Gear!!


See other gifts available on Zazzle.
TrapRockGear