Joe Cool "Cooley Hi"


I found this dude as I was browsing. Straight outta New Orleans. Meet "Joe Cool". This project "Cooley Hi" is pretty dope.  Presented by Philly Nicks.  I keep playing the track "Mk Ultra". The beat is sick. And he goes in on the whole project with no features.  Out of 15 tracks, Joe Cool produced all but 4 tracks. "Fame" prod. by Corey G.  "I Need It All" prod. by Delano Taylor.  "Louisiana Sky" prod. by Anthony Threatt.  "Let Me Know" prod. by Aartt Shou. Give him a listen...

  For booking email Austin Beck-Hill : IWantJoeCool@gmail.com



Follow

Here's two dope videos from Joe Cool...

This joint is not on the mixtape......

"I Just Wanna Sell Drugs" off the "Cooley Hi" mixtape

Follow 

Comments

Popular Posts

TrapRock Gear!!


See other gifts available on Zazzle.
TrapRockGear