C.J Leslie Returns to N.C State


April 29th is the deadline for players to declare for the 2012 NBA Draft.N.C State stand out star player C.J Leslie wasted no time last week to discuss his future plans.The 6'8 forward averaged 14.7 pts and 7.3 rebounds a game decided to return for his Junior season.Leslie stated "I wanted to take my time as much as possible" and went on to say wednesday afternoon "I knew I had time. It's one of those things you can't help but to think about. I tried to take as much time as I needed and made the best decision for me".He helped his Wolfpack team tremendously leading to a late surge through the ACC Tournament and 2 upset victories in the NCAA Tournament which eventually led to a tough loss in the sweet 16 round to Kansas.N.C State will be returning 4 starters and bringing in 3 McDonalds All-Americans led by top recruit Rodney Purvis.Who also,persuaded Leslie with texts and calls trying to convince him to return to school. Purvis a guard from Raleigh, was the Associated Press men's prep basketball player of the year for North Carolina.Leslie said he was leaning toward returning to school from the start."It was a tough decision," he said. "That's a big decision to make for anybody. I just figured we started a good thing last year. I might as well finish it."C.J Leslie definitely turned a lot of heads with his decision and solidified N.C State as a potential powerhouse.I commend C.J Leslie on his decision to benefit himself and build a greater tradition in Raleigh,North Carolina for Wolfpack Basketball.Im sure he's a instant Player Of The Year candidate and wish him best "The Archives",will be tuned in and posted on his season.

 Follow C.J Leslie on twitter:@ncsu_cleslie 
Follow me on twitter:@CraigoGettems

Comments

Popular Posts

TrapRock Gear!!


See other gifts available on Zazzle.
TrapRockGear