Big K.R.I.T. Speaks On Live From The Underground & Personal Style


 Def Jam signee and Mississippi native Big K.R.I.T. fresh off his very decent project Live From The Underground last week is back with an exclusive interview.As K.R.I.T sat down with Roc 4 Life in NYC at the Def Jam office to talk about his new album and his personal life as well.Checkout this exclsuive footage presented by The Archives also pick up his new album Live From The Underground available on the computer and store shelves.If you appreciate underground and unsigned hype Hip-Hop this project is just for you which is even better cause it has now risen to the mainstream scene.

 Follow Big K.R.I.T on twitter:@BigKRIT
Follow me on twitter:@CraigoGettems

Comments

Popular Posts

TrapRock Gear!!


See other gifts available on Zazzle.
TrapRockGear