Tristan Prettyman Peforms "Oh My Live" for Billboard Mag



  California songstress Tristan Prettyman recently linked up with Billboard.com for a live performance of her brand new single "Oh My" and a brief Q&A. Tristan new single is featured on her upcoming album "Cedar + Gold" which set to drop this fall. Prettyman hasn't released an album in 5 years and has quite a story in between that time dealing with a vocal chord issues which led to surgery and reuniting with her ex which became an engagement then led onto another break up, Tristan would later say "all of a sudden I had a whole lot of stuff to write about". This month she's out on the road with Joshua Radin, doing a short tour throughout the U.S. She and producer Greg Wells were finished with the album, Prettyman said she "bawled" her eyes out. "I couldn't believe that I had this album and that all this stuff wasn't living inside of me anymore. I felt relieved and free, and now I'm ready to share it." Prettyman is definitely a very talented artist with a very amazing voice. I personally can't wait to hear her upcoming album "Cedar + Gold" and her story as well. Checkout and enjoy Tristan Prettyman live performance of "Oh My" bought to you by The Archives.

Follow Tristan Prettyman on twitter:@TPrettyman
Follow me on twitter:@CraigoGettems

Comments

  1. Hey, How are going on?


    This website will help everyone to know so much important information about on traprockradio.com.It is a nice able site for us.We are get different kinds of facility by this site. It is very alternative for people and helpful to anybody. You may know me by The hole on the carpenter carpenter bees trap mimics the entrance of a carpenter bee nest. No bait or poison is needed. These carpenter bee traps have been extensively tested and is proven to work. After being trapped, carpenter bees will release a pheromone to attract more carpenter bees into the trap. The long-term carpenter bee solution youve been looking for!

    Thank You Very Much For Create That Nice & Cool Article.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks I appreciate it we'll always looking to appeal & bring diff viewers as well as music to the table...lookout & read more from me in the future

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

TrapRock Gear!!


See other gifts available on Zazzle.
TrapRockGear