DJ Khaled ft J.Cole x Big K.R.I.T x Kendrick Lamar (They Ready)


New music coming from DJ Khaled off his new album Kiss The Ring entitled "They Ready". DJ Khaled brings together arguably the Hip-Hop game best young lyricist J.Cole,Big K.R.I.T,and Kendrick Lamar. This is the latest of three newly released tracks by Khaled which so far Kiss The Ring sounds very impressive. Checkout and download for FREE brand new DJ Khaled "They Ready" featuring J.Cole,Big K.R.I.T,and Kendrick Lamar bought to you by The Archives.

Follow DJ Khaled on twitter:@DJKhaled
Follow J.Cole on twitter:@JColeNC
Follow Big K.R.I.T on twitter:@BigKRIT
Follow Kendrick Lamar on twitter:@KendrickLamar
Follow me on twitter@CraigoGettems

Comments

Popular Posts

TrapRock Gear!!


See other gifts available on Zazzle.
TrapRockGear