Von Tha G x Jayy Starr (My Business Remix)


 Chicago artist Von Tha G links up with TrapRock Radio member Jayy Starr on his brand new track "My Business Remix". Von new track is directed more so to adversaries,nay-sayers, and haters which resulted in a very impressive track. "My Business Remix" is a party type down south vibe kind of track along with the sweet voice and dope punchlines added by Jayy Starr made it successful as well. We hope to hear a project in the near future from the Von Tha G until then checkout his new track "My Business Remix" featuring Jayy Starr bought to you by The Archives

 Follow Von Tha G on twitter:@ThatBoa_Von 
Follow Jayy Starr on twitter:@JayyStarr 
Follow me on twitter:@CraigoGettems 

 Available Links:

Comments

Popular Posts

TrapRock Gear!!


See other gifts available on Zazzle.
TrapRockGear