Former NFL WR Chad Johnson Speaks After Being Released (Video)



After a week in jail in what supposed to be a 30-day sentence for violating his probation. Former NFL Wide Receiver Chad Johnson speaks out with CBS News, Johnson was put in jail by Judge Kathleen McHugh after immature behavior of slapping his attorney on the backside in court. Johnson apologized to Judge McHugh which led to his release "I just wanted to apologize for disrespecting the court last time," said Johnson, wearing a tan jail jumpsuit with his hands shackled at the waist. "I apologize. I did have time to reflect on the mistakes I made in this courtroom." Chad was released after 4p.m in Fort Lauderdale, Florida yesterday & was met by his attorney Adam Swickle and agent Drew Rosenhaus. Johnson told reporters he was thankful to McHugh because she was the first person to get him to slow down and think about the path his life was taking. "No one has been able to do it, not even my parents," he said. "I thank her. Everything she did was justified." In his 7-day bid Chad got a visit by friend & former teammate Terrell Owens & was quoted saying "I really didn't know what to expect but to see the homie locked up is a very humbling experience, to talk to him via vid conference let me know that's not where anyone wants to be," Owens wrote. "I know he's only in the county jail but to someone that has never been locked up...Jail is Jail!". 

Chad has spent 11-years in the NFL with the Bengals,Patriots & Dolphins. Now at 35 seems like the chances of Chad Johnson playing again are slim because of immaturity & distractions off the field has increased with production on the field decreasing. Johnson wants the opportunity to end his career right stating "I just have to say my next move, my best move." If Chad gets the opportunity from any NFL Team simply the ego & immaturity must cease. He will have to earn his slot to make a team including all play on the field and no play off the field.

Follow Chad Johnson on twitter:@OchoCinco
Follow me on twitter:@CraigoxGettems

Comments

Popular Posts

TrapRock Gear!!


See other gifts available on Zazzle.
TrapRockGear