Jayy Starr - D.E.M.I. (Devoting Every Moment To Inspire)




Los Angeles native & TrapRock teammate Jayy Starr debuts her brand new LP " D.E.M.I.(Devoting Every Moment To Inspire". The 17-Track includes her popular Ladies anthem "Choosin" & many conceptual tracks & radio ready records with features from Notch, Ray Reynolds, Airplane James and Kliche. Jayy delivers consistent balanced & versatility lyrics gives a message to her fans and peers of timeless music. "D.E.M.I" is a project that gives a collection of timeless music you can relate or become motivated by pressing play. Stream or download below FREE Jayy Starr new LP "D.E.M.I" courtesy of ImNotJayyStarr.com.

Follow Jayy Starr on twitter:@JayyStarr
Follow me on twitter:@CraigoxGettems




Comments

Popular Posts

TrapRock Gear!!


See other gifts available on Zazzle.
TrapRockGear