Miguel is back! Hear his new single "Sky Walker" with Travis Scott.


It's Lit! 🔥🔥🔥

#NewVideoALERT Watch the music video for Miguel's new single "Sky Walker" featuring Travis Scott.
Miguel is officially back! The singer-songwriter has teamed with rapper Travis Scott for his brand new single “Sky Walker.”
While Miguel is known for singing about serious topics such as love and life, “Sky Walker” shows the casual side of the California native.

“A lot of people don’t know me for that side of my personality,” Miguel told Genius. “When I come into the studio, I’m likely to put a lot of pressure on myself to say something that’s really personal or unique or that will get the conversation started. I don’t think my fans know this fun side of me.”

Along with the release of his new single, Miguel also dropped the accompanying video that was directed by Director X.

“Sky Walker” is the first taste off Miguel’s upcoming fourth album that will release on ByStorm Entertainment/RCA Records.
Source: http://ratedrnb.com/2017/08/miguel-returns-new-single-sky-walker-featuring-travis-scott/

Comments

Popular Posts

TrapRock Gear!!


See other gifts available on Zazzle.
TrapRockGear