Jay Mastermind "The Meditative State"

 Because I'm a fan of Rome Cee's music.  I saw him share a link on twitter to a mixtape.  So I'm like ofcourse if he's on it, it's probably dope as shxt.

Jay Mastermind puts together a dope mixtape featuring various artist such as, Rome Cee, Ace, Samyule, M. Diamond, NaRey, Tai & Pascal and Professor X. There's so many artist in Bmore, I'm not too familiar with everyone. But I'm glad I gave this a listen. Cause now I'm checking for Jay and all these other artist. My favorite joints on this project were, "Parachute Me""Outta Control", and "Up, Yup, What".  However, mostly every track on here is pretty dope.  I'm definitely throwing this on my iPod.. Big S/O to Jay Mastermind and everyone that had something to do with this Masterpiece.  #Salutations

Download This Mixtape Now!!!

Comments

  1. Thanks for the love..Bmore has much more to offer....Stay tuned!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

TrapRock Gear!!


See other gifts available on Zazzle.
TrapRockGear