Pavy ft. Vic Spencer - Pointless Rap Song (Video)

We TrapRock Archives, will now take this time to let the Chi-City artist Pavy tell you a little about him self...

"I'm an aspiring rapper from the city of Chicago. My main goal is to make it in to the industry and share my vision with the people who can best relate. I share my experiences, emotions, and thoughts in my lyrics. I'm not afraid to say what most people are. I'm an all around average guy. My motto is Middle Class Ignorance. Life is what you make of it and if I can just get one little kid to look up to me because he/she can identify with what I've gone through, I'll be happy."-Pavy

In this video, which was Directed by Thomas Price, Pavy dresses as a bumble bee and Vic as a priest in the latest visual for Pointless Rap Song, from Middle Class Ignorance.

Follow

VISIT

Comments

  1. Looks cool, I never knew you could post about it, good to know thanks! You show very latest and important things. This is very nice post! I will bookmark this blog. The hole on the carpenter bee trap mimics the entrance of a carpenter bee nest. No bait or poison is needed. These carpenter bee traps have been extensively tested and is proven to work. After being trapped, carpenter bees will release a pheromone to attract more carpenter bees into the trap. The long-term carpenter bee solution youve been looking for!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

TrapRock Gear!!


See other gifts available on Zazzle.
TrapRockGear