King Midas (If I Leave)



 New music from Baltimore artist King Midas back with a brand new song entitled "If I Leave" and produced by him as well. King Midas shows off impressive vocals showing love for the ladies in his brand new track which was co-written by Sade Burnett. If I Leave its combination of in King Midas words "a love life thats been tainted by the hustle and dreams". King Midas and Sade definitely came out with a very impressive song and a banger. Checkout this brand new hit by King Midas "If I Leave" bought to you by The Archives.

Follow King Midas on twitter:@KingMidasMusic
Follow Sade Burnett on twitter:@BeeSadie
Follow me on twitter:@CraigoGettems

AAvailable Links:
www.youtube.com/leftbrain200

A

Comments

Popular Posts

TrapRock Gear!!


See other gifts available on Zazzle.
TrapRockGear