Ryan Lochte Takes Home The Gold



USA Olympic swimmer Ryan Lochte was today's big winner in the 2012 London Olympic Games. Lochte challenged heavily favored past champion Michael Phelps today in his event of competition between the two and Lochte grabs the Gold Medal. Lochte was swimming in the 400 meters individual medley swimming event finishing 3.68 seconds ahead of his nearest competitor and 4.10 seconds ahead of Phelps. On top of that, Lochte's 4:05.18 is the fastest the 400 IM has ever been swum without the high-tech swimsuits that were banned in 2008. No doubt Ryan Lochte was very impressive and backed up his quote stating "This is my year," Lochte said. "I know and I feel it. I put in hard work. I've trained my butt off for four years. I just feel it inside my gut that this is my year." The United States at the end of today ended up with a medal count of 5 throughout all events placing them in 2nd behind China with 6. Checkout exclusive photos below of Ryan Lochte going for GOLD in the 400 meter individual medley event CLICK THE LINK BELOW.


Follow Ryan Lochte on twitter:@RyanLochte
Follow me on twitter:@CraigoGettems

Comments

Popular Posts

TrapRock Gear!!


See other gifts available on Zazzle.
TrapRockGear